Home › Forums › Politics › Geraldo and 909’s latest hero now proclaims…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #14932
      mandb
      Participant

      Controversial Twitch streamer Hasan Piker is calling on Democrats to ensure that those who do not support Michigan Democratic Senate nominee Abdul El-Sayed face consequences for not holding the party line. Piker is calling for “Marxist-Leninist” punishment against Democrats who don’t back El-Sayed. He said Democrats should be punished for “factionalism” and forced to “follow the party line.” “If there’s one Marxist-Leninist doctrine the Democratic Party should deploy, it’s that.”

      There you have it. Now own up to it.

    • #14933
      BigBalls
      Participant

      Your first ever thread starting post and it’s a really dumb one. It is nonsensical . What are you talking about?

      • #14935
        mandb
        Participant

        Don’t start many posts but hardly my ‘first ever’. Do you ever stop lying?

        But just calling it ‘dumb’ and ‘nob-sensical’ with no argument to counter?  Because you have NOTHING. What am I talking about? Try reading it, but I expect nothing more from you far left commie ‘dummies’.

         

      • #14952
        BigBalls
        Participant

        It’s a dumb poorly structured post.

        Rewrite it so it makes sense and then I can comment.

        Or maybe just read posts and don’t start them until you bet a little better at it.  I’m happy to proofread them for you if you email them to me at sukmahballss@gmail.com

        I have experience helping people whose first language is something other than English.

        • This reply was modified 2 months ago by BigBalls.
      • #14957
        GTrojan2
        Participant

        “bet a little better at it” and you offer to proofread mandb’s work.  Too funny BB.

      • #14962
        mandb
        Participant

        It was copied and pasted from an article.

        https://www.foxnews.com/media/hasan-piker-calls-democrats-oppose-abdul-el-sayed-punished

        Take your self-absorbed fake worth and talk to the writer about it.

        You masturbate yourself with your own self-worth instead of simply reading. Either you can’t read it or don’t want to read it. So typical when you STILL don’t offer up any argument to counter which only means you agree with the basis but don’t want to openly admit it. You know…the cowards way out. It appears your ‘experience’ doesn’t mean jack shit to anyone but yourself.

      • #14997
        the909
        Participant

        Here’s one point – show me ONE post where I support any of the social dems. I’ll wait. I don’t agree with what they said and I think the social dems are getting out of hand and a big push will destroy the dems.

        Some of their ideas are okay – not many. But of course to you, they’re my hero. Again, show me a post where I support social democracy. I will wait.

        eta – I never even heard of this goober and I don’t have twitch or x or facebook. He sounds like an idiot and if the dems listen to him they’re screwed. If they go that far left they are digging their own grave. But every party has their lunatic – Loomer ring a bell?

        • This reply was modified 2 months ago by the909.
        • This reply was modified 2 months ago by the909.
      • #15021
        GTrojan2
        Participant

        What are the ideas the DSA proposes that you believe are ok 909?

    • #15027
      the909
      Participant

      I think a universal health care that is affordable for people is a good idea. Not free, just under control. England’s is basically free but it’s a mess, yet the Nordics idea seems to be working. Before you say that Trump is working on that – are you aware he cut over $1 trillion dollars from Medicaid and the Affordable Act?

      Low-cost education is a good one – let’s educate our people and improve our technically efficient labor pool. Not saying free, just low cost. Have you seen tuition lately? I LOVE the fact that USC gives a lot of financial aid. More state schools with lower costs would be great.

      Regulating or doing something about pharma prices. They are an absolute joke. Trump touted that as well – see not every “socialist” idea is horrible.

      I don’t think the massive tax deductions and loopholes that we have are beneficial, but a sliding flat tax to me where a billionaire pays more than me isn’t a bad idea. Making them bleed and charging ridiculous amount like 50%? No. But the current tax system is broken. I admit I don’t have a solid plan there, just saying that the current plan isn’t working.

      I think the defense industry is way too free to spend whatever they want to do. The budget is too high, shift some of those costs for what people in their daily lives can use. Don’t dismantle the military, just bring down the costs. DOGE was supposed to do some of that but it just gutted some areas that it shouldn’t have and ballooned others.

      Do I support illegal immigration? Absolutely not. Do I support ICE’s tactics and lack of accountability? No. Should you be deported if you are here illegally? Yes. Going around and asking brown people for their papers with no suspicion other than the color of their skin is bullshit.

      Are we a capitalistic country? Yes. Is that good? Yes. I would not support the system of socialism over capitalism. But some of the ideas can be incorporated without making us socialist. The road and highway works of the 50’s was a positive example of the feds building infrastructure. The Nordic countries as a whole aren’t doing too bad btw.

      I’d like to see stronger family support at the workplace. Not like 100 days per year of FMLA, but more than two weeks’ vacation and 5 days PTO. Don’t have to give up the farm.

      What would I like to see?
      Some workfare instead of welfare. Take some single mothers – vet them and pick the best of them – and have them watch other single moms’ children while they do some work. Work that benefits society.
      A return to people on both sides of the aisle working together, making some concessions.
      An actual, real effort to bring down the national debt.
      Fewer wars – we’ve heard that before but haven’t see in it.
      Remove the lobbyists altogether from our elections. No more money coming in to support the candidates. No union money no contractor money no lobbyists period.
      A return to checks and balances – with an executive, judicial and legislative branch all actually meaning something.
      Stricter rules on politicians and their inside trading and scheming bs. All US Presidents get filthy rich while in office so this isn’t just about Trump. He’s just been the most blatant one by using his properties to make money and his sons to grow their wealth. Yes, Hunter and Joe guilty as well. Obama’s wealth grew exponentially? HOW? I don’t see one side on the good angelic side of politics at all.

      It is my belief that virtually all politicians are corrupt or become corrupt. I do not believe for a second that either party is not. You can shout ten dem names in a minute and I could reply with ten republican right back. They mostly all suck.

      I believe the US is intertwined in the middle east more than it needs to be and there should be a solid plan that can work on fixing that. Not today or tomorrow, but gradual. I think we should support Israel’s defense but start to reduce their subsidy. Why are paying for their social needs but not ours? You say universal health care is wrong, but we are essentially paying for Isreal’s, not to mention their reduced educational fees. Again – support their defense and Sling of David and other ideas, but cut back. The war machine just feeds itself and takes away money from public works. Do we need another FDA? No. But social security and hands up TEMPORARY is not an evil thing. Should the handicapped or old be left to starve or fend for themselves? No. Should they be made rich? No.

      I believe no president should be allowed to start military conflict without congressional approval.
      I believe executive orders are out of control. Did it start with Trump? No, he’s just the latest. I would say the same thing if God forbid Newsome won in 2028. I don’t care what party is in power the executive branch should be checked by the other two.

      There’s a few more but those are some of my thoughts. I am not a libtard or a communist. And I hate antifa as much as the next guy – lock ’emm up. My twin bro lives in Minneapolis area and it sucks having them there. But evil exists on both sides of the aisle. There are plenty of examples.

      • This reply was modified 2 months ago by the909.
      • This reply was modified 2 months ago by the909.
      • #15030
        Daystalker
        Participant

        Damn Tolstoy, just say “Orange Man Bad” and save us an hour.

      • #15031
        the909
        Participant

        LOL, I was trying to answer the question as best I could. Guess you glossed over the part where I said virtually all politicians are bad and asked how the hell Obama made so much $$ while in the white office? I definitely think Trump puts too much power in the presidency. Will you feel that all presidents should have this much power if a lefty democrat is voted in as president next cycle? I will. And I will say it if it happens. The founding fathers believed in checks and balances and made it abundantly clear. They also explicitly stated that religion should be kept separate from state. Sometimes it feels that the people who shout out loud about defending the constitution the most are the ones who ignore the parts that don’t suit them.

      • #15035
        Daystalker
        Participant

        I know, just messing with you.

      • #15054
        the909
        Participant

        All good stalker. I honestly don’t hate anyone. Well, maybe one. But she deserves it, lol.

      • #15084
        GTrojan2
        Participant

        Bravo 909 for actually taking the time and putting some thought into your response.  The only DSA idea you actually thought was ok was their free Medicare for all policy, but then you went ahead and adjusted what they proposed to fit your idea of what it should be like.  None of DSA’s ideas are ok.  BTW the one trillion dollars you say the Trump Administration cut from Medicaid is actually the level of fraud they believe they will find in the program’s execution.  You don’t seem to be aware that Trump was able to get the US the lowest price that drugs are sold in any country.  So Trump didn’t just tout it but did something about it.

        There are quite a number of other areas you cover in your responses that you and I would differ on, like “separation of church and state” which isn’t in the Constitution but merely a line found in one of Jefferson’s writings, and your wish that Congress should have prior approval of any military action by the President.  That would require an amendment to the Consitution itself.

        Thanks again for your thoughtful responses.

         

      • #15091
        PasadenaTrojan
        Participant

        Good post 909. I hear you. And a thoughtful and detailed response.

        I don’t like to write novels. I make up for it in volume lol

        but I would ask you this. What dem leader is talking about ANY of these items? In fact they are pushing and doing  the exact opposite. Even old school dems like biden Harris and Pelosi knew better then to tout “open borders” but that’s how they ran it when in power. Mayorkas was useful agent to usher in 15-20M illegals in 4 years.

        if you support border security Trump is your only choice. all else is BS.

        as far as massive D budget doenst give me a hard on. I get that. But I would rather support Trump and Hegseth for allowing our warriors to capture Maduro and bomb the shit out of Iranian terrorist then send money to Ukraine.

        but Biden’s sos literally kicked out soldiers who wouldn’t get the fake vaccine. You should process that.

        universal health care is nonsense. Government will never be efficient. And did Obamacare make healthcare more affordable. Of course not.
        the massive amount of fraud Trump admin is stopping in long term home care and fake Medi-caid (spelling?) charges is gonna help us. I like that focus he has.

        all about more PTO for families. That Would be cool.
        haven’t heard Dem leaders talk about it. Strengthening American businesses through leveling playing field in trade (tariffs!!) and not being able to replace lower income workers with constant new ones via open borders  and lowering taxes would all support that.  Btw just like Cesar Chavez supported in his needed farm labor fights where he hated scab workers

        all I hear about is abolish ICE , defund the police and higher taxes.
        good luck with that idiocy.

         

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.