remember they put rino Paul Ryan on their board and they hired former dnc chair after she had to be fired by cnn when it was found out that she leaked the debate questions to Hillary. Thank you Wikileaks btw. Trump had very powerful enemies
Sure Murdock is a conservative. Sean, Carlson, are solid, do not depend upon management that reports to Murdock. The new Conservative network is getting 90% of my viewing, The History Channel the other 10%. Fox is as dead aas the last election farce.