1. Get up early to take dog out to poop.
2. Look away as dog shits on neighbor's lawn after peeing on neighbor's flowers.
3. Wrap inside-out bag on your hand.
4. Grab/squeeze steaming dog poop with your plastic bagged hand.
5. pull bag off your hand and tie off the bag containing the dog turd.
6. Discreetly put bagged turd in your neighbor's trash can or throw bags under someone's shrubs.
7. Let your dog approach anyone/everyone as if everybody loves to pet your dog (Notice: we don't).
8. Smile & make eye contact another dog owner. Say something cute like "Awwwwwwh...so cute!"
9. Let your dog sniff the other dog's butt.....and reciprocate vice-versa.
10. Act surprised when your dog begins to bark loudly and fight with the other dog.
11. Work like hell to pull your dogs apart from fighting....while everyone around you stares with distain.
12. Get your dog home and check for injuries.
13. Qpen expensive can of dog food that smells a bit like dog shit....and you wonder why?
14. Leave dog alone all day while you are at work.
15. Get home to take your dog out to poop.
16. Rinse/repeat...starting at Item #2 above.....
Honestly..... you find THAT fulfilling???
Life continues--Covid or no Covid. Few things in life compare to an autumn morning on the plains of Europe with a couple of dogs.
Lolol very very funny. In my 20‘s again.
Nothing's totally perfect. Dogs are great companions, loyal, never bitch, always happy. Ever even seen a three legged dog look anything but ecstatic to be with the owner? Your kids shit, you shit, everything shits. That takes a second to clean up. Strange opinion.
Dogs are our loyal friends that link us to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To hunt with a dog on an upland hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where just being alive wassn't boring—it was peace.